Letter Size, Legal Size and Double Letter Size Page Scanning
Do you have drawers of folders cluttering your office? Maybe stacks of 8.5" x 11" letter size pages, perhaps with legal size or 11" x 17" size pages mixed in, that you need scanned to clear up valuable space? Let our 25 years of experience organizing folder structures and creating multi-page or single-page PDF and TIF images go to work for you!
At Boston Computer Scanning (Bosscan), we learn your needs and study how your documents are currently stored and accessed. Then we will scan the files in a way you can be comfortable with when accessing the images in the future. Our scanning process includes removing staples, naming files according to folder tabs or title pages, and placing all scanned pages back in their original order. We often also restaple documents, all in the same order and original location.
- Where are my documents stored?
- FileHold Records Management System
- On to a USB drive, CD/DVD disk, or directly to a system of your choice
- Your own server or in-house storage and retrieval systems
- How many files can I put on a device?
- On a USB device - all files (Storage size varies)
- Up to 16,000 pages on one CD (700mb disk)
- Up to 115,000 pages on one DVD (4.5gb disk)
- Will I have to read through every page to find a specific dollar amount, person, or department name?
- PDF OCR text search (Optical Character Recognition) is available! Quickly find ANY word or number in seconds.
- Auto-complete search fields make finding specifics much faster.
- Am I limited to specific search fields when my documents are stored by Bosscan?
- Customer defined search fields can be created and edited by Bosscan or by any admin you assign, in any database you need.
- No limit to number of search fields. Search fields can be added at any time.
- My documents have a lot of staples and paper clips. I don't have time to remove them. Can Bosscan help?
- Complete "un-bundling" (removal of staples paper clips, etc.) is included. Re-bundling is also offered.
- Documents will be returned to their original order and folder/location