I am so impressed and happy with the work. The searching capabilities are amazing. In the past, I have searched scanned documents and have run into problems when pages are the tiniest bit skewed, but have yet to come across any page in these files where the search can’t find a text term ... [Click here to read more]
- Amy G.
We scan letter/legal size files, books, plans and maps, and index cards.
- Ship your documents or we can pick them up.
- One box, hundreds of drawers, any quantity!
- Rush and Emergency scanning welcome.
With our experienced staff and our own equipment, we travel-setup-scan at your facility.
- Any document, anywhere!
- On-site Rush or Emergency scanning available.
- Projects from one day to over one year.
On-site scanning and pick-up available! We'll migrate you to ELN's (Electronic Lab Notebooks)!
- Confidential, secure scanning.
- Scans are as legible as the originals.
- Every page scanned, and in order, guaranteed!
100% CAD Perfect
Accurate, fast turnaround, all for the same low cost! Give us a try today!
- Basic layering included, or your standards and templates
- PDF, TIF, JPG image to CAD or Revit
- Fill out a CAD Work Order today
Give us a call at: 781-245-1050. You will find us knowledgeable and easy to work with.
For over 25 years we have been providing safe, secure and reliable scanning services. We are equipped to handle any document scanning project including Rush or Emergency jobs and "on-site" work usually within a 24-48 hour notice.
We scan documents ranging in size from index card and letter/legal size pages up to blueprints and maps! Let Bosscan take your paper filing system and scan in your documents for you to access anytime, anywhere. If you are overwhelmed and unsure of where to start, take a look at our case studies from actual projects that we've worked on, then call us 781-245-1050 to discuss your project. At Boston Computer Scanning, we take the time to listen and work WITH you to create a solution that works FOR you.
Outstanding service with firm. They were able to accommodate time sensitive needs and were highly proactive in setting clear expectations and making sure the job got done right the first time. They also made sure I was satisfied with the final product before closing the books ... [Click here to read more]
- Mike S.