Convert to CAD
PDF or TIF Image(s) to AutoCAD
SEND FILE for CAD Conversion: Click Here to Upload
Please fill out contact info and attach/upload with PDF or TIF image(s) at the bottom of the form. Unless indicated below, we will convert entire image(s) to ACAD version 2017. Bosscan will email written quote back for signature approval before proceeding.
Fill Out Work Order Form and Upload: Click Here to Upload
Please fill out contact info and required fields and submit with PDF or TIF image(s) at the bottom of the form. Unless indicated below, we will convert entire image(s) to ACAD version 2017. Bosscan will Email written quote back for signature approval before proceeding.
Types of Drawings We Convert:
- Plans: Architectural Plans, Utility Plans and Site Plans
- Maps: Assessor's, Topography, and Street Maps
- Engineering: Machined Parts and Mechanical Assemblies
- Schematics: Electrical and HVAC
- Other Detail Drawings
What you can expect from BCS:
- Deadlines: 1 to 3 day turn around, same low price!
- Experience: Over 25 years of CAD drafting experience!
- Reliability: Faster, more accurate and affordable than your in-house CAD capabilities
- Custom Specs: We can use your CAD specs, blocks, symbols and templates
- Our Guarantee: Intelligent, layered, dimensionally accurate, and 100% CAD perfect means no clean-up required!
Download CAD Work Order Request Form:
- CAD Work Order - PDF Version (Click to open. Or download editable version.)
- CAD Work Order - Microsoft Word Version (click here to download editable form)
Submit your PDF or TIF images with the Work Order form to: email@example.com
We consider every project important, and quote each on an image by image basis. If you need a fast turnaround, you will still get the same quality at the same price, guaranteed. At Boston Computer Scanning we are friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Access our Dropbox account above or email your PDF or TIF drawings and maps to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send you a completed CAD image converted to your specs, error free!