Cemetery Cloud Software with Mapping
Remote Access - Cloud Based
Created by Bosscan, our CemeteryFind.com cloud-based cemetery records management and mapping system, is built exclusively for cemeteries.
Our 4-step "one-stop-shop" process includes:
- Our experienced scanning team scans your paper records and maps
- We index or link your files to an excel file or table of data
- Burials are linked; intelligent, instantly updated mapping is created
- Unlimited live training is provided in person or via the web
Starting at $795, create your own CemeteryFind account today! You can be up and running in a matter or minutes with your own cemetery account: click here.
Here are just a few of the features of CemeteryFind.com:
- Affordable and easy to use
- Search, update, and add interments and lot sales
- View, update, and print original scanned records
- Automatically generate Deeds matching your current format
- Lot owners and burials linked to cemetery map
- Public search available for only what you want displayed (optional)
- Strong SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption
- Secured password account that allows access 24/7 from any internet ready device
- Backups done for you
Call: 781-245-1050 or email: info@CemeteryFind.com for a demonstration!
Click the video below to watch an overview of CemeteryFind and its many features:
The most affordable and efficient cemetery records management & mapping system in the industry! Since 1992, we at Bosscan have computerized records for several cemeteries. Using input from those cemeterians, and hands-on knowledge, we created: CemeteryFind.com in 2007. A cloud base solution that gives you the freedom to make updates and add create new records and updates from any computer or smartphone, anytime, anywhere. Using a secure password account allows any cemetery employee or board member to add new burials and lot sales, as well as edit older (scanned) paper records and computer files. Mapping can be linked to all burials by scanning and converting your paper maps.
Optional Public Search Page:
Visitors can now have the ability to search cemetery burials and see as much - or as little - information as you want to allow. This feature can help a cemetery manager or administrator during busy times, or during after-hours when someone may need help locating a burial on their own. Utilizing the Cemeteryfind "coachable search" (spelling assist drop-down search list) for burial names, anyone can start typing in a last name (example: "SM") and see all of the similar results (example: "SMall", "SMiley", "SMith", "SMyth", "SMytt" etc.).
Give yourself and your staff the help your office is missing. Contact us today for a free demonstration!